Proraso Shaving Brush ReviewSeptember 12, 2020
You don’t need just a good safety razor for your shaving routine, a high-quality shaving brush is equally important.
Now, Here’s the question on your mind, “ Ain’t My Hands Good Enough? “. To be honest, No. Shaving brushes are one step ahead and does an amazing job at forming lather and helps the shaving soap to get absorbed in the skin in a better way to avoid any cuts or bruises from the razor.
- The Shaving Brush helps lift even the minute and softer hair for a smooth shave.
- It lets the water and the shaving cream mix well thus resulting in a nice and foamy lather.
- Shaving Brushes are great exfoliators and removes dead skin from your face and opens skin pores for a more polished shave.
So to keep you away from all the hassle, we bring the best shaving brush to your grooming kit out of all the great options – Proraso Professional Shaving Brush
Proraso Professional Shaving Brush
The Most Renowned Ones in the Men’s Grooming Line
Proraso Professional Shaving Brush is made with optimum quality natural Boar bristles. Generally, Boar Bristles are stiffer and have good length, So Proraso shaving brushes are great at making frothy lather and exfoliating and massaging the beard as well. The shaving brush has a great coverage area on the face, is hard-wearing, and its bristles don’t come off so easily.
Proraso Shaving Brush Dimensions:
- Weight: 70 g
- Height: About 133mm (5.2 inches long)
- Brush Loft: 65mm (2.5 inches)
- Knot: 28mm
- Across Handle Base: 40mm (1.5 inches)
- Brush dimensions: 2 x 1.7 x 6.3 inches; 2.56 Ounces
Ingredients: High-quality natural Boar bristles.
- Made In Italy; Classic Italian Design
- Made exclusively for Proraso by Omega
- Great Value with affordable price
- Longer and stiffer Boar Hair Bristles.
- Great exfoliator
- Suitable For all skin types
How to Use:
- Wet the brush in lukewarm water, dip into the shaving soap. Swirl the brush and make a good amount of lather in a bowl.
- You can also Gently massage and work up the lather directly on the bearded areas.
- Apply/ Paint the lather on your facial hair and have a fine shaving experience.
- Do not use hot water as Hot water damages the hair and splits the bristles off the handle easily.
Who will use this: Men’s Shaving Brushes
Best Alternative to Proraso Shaving Brush
- Perfecto 100% Pure Badger Shaving Brush-Black Handle – Buy Here
- Bassion Hand Crafted 100% Pure Badger Shaving Brush – Buy Here
- Badger Hair Shaving Brush – Buy Here
- Shaveway 100% Original Pure Badger Shaving Brush – Buy Here
- Shaving Brush, Handmade Pure Badger Hair Brush – Buy Here
Shaving Brushes are quite Nostalgic too. Don’t you remember your childhood wanting to copy your Dad when he would be happy making traditional shaving lather using the Shaving brush in front of the mirror? Old-School Indeed, but Shaving Brushes have a different charm to it.
Always check out for the type of the bristle, construction of the handle, quality of the lather it forms while picking out Best Shaving Brush for your stubble.
Hope The Article is Informative! Would love to hear it from you as well.
Share Your Views in the Comments Section Below