Power Practical Luminoodle LED Light RopeSeptember 19, 2020
The Power Practical Luminoodle includes a waterproof, 5-ft USB rope lights strip, universal noodle ties, built-in magnets, utility loop, and a rip-stop nylon bag to double as a storage or lantern bag. Use any USB battery pack to power the Luminoodle to produce 180 lumens of light.
How To Use
- Put one in your tents for camping, use the magnets to attach to the hood of your car as a car repair light, or throw the Luminoodle in the included rip-stop nylon bag to use as a camping lantern the opportunities are nearly endless.
- The universal and reversible USB plug makes these camping lights compatible with any USB power source.
- Not only for camping, keep the Luminoodle as an emergency LED light to take your emergency prep kit up a notch.
- Drape these LED rope lights connected to any USB power bank you can fit in your pocket around you and your kids while you take a walk at night, keep it in the glove box as an emergency USB lantern in case your car breaks down after the sun sets, or wear it as you bike around town for some night bike riding.
- Includes: The 10 ft outdoor rope lights come with universal noodle ties, built-in magnets, a utility...
- Battery Operated: Our white LED rope light with a patented design can produce up to 360 lumens of...
- Visibility: Drape these bright LED light strips around you while taking an evening walk or keep it...