Power Practical Luminoodle LED Light RopeBy admin on September 19, 2020
The Power Practical Luminoodle includes a waterproof, 5-ft USB rope lights strip, universal noodle ties, built-in magnets, utility loop, and a rip-stop nylon bag to double as a storage or lantern bag. Use any USB battery pack to power the Luminoodle to produce 180 lumens of light.
How To Use
- Put one in your tents for camping, use the magnets to attach to the hood of your car as a car repair light, or throw the Luminoodle in the included rip-stop nylon bag to use as a camping lantern the opportunities are nearly endless.
- The universal and reversible USB plug makes these camping lights compatible with any USB power source.
- Not only for camping, keep the Luminoodle as an emergency LED light to take your emergency prep kit up a notch.
- Drape these LED rope lights connected to any USB power bank you can fit in your pocket around you and your kids while you take a walk at night, keep it in the glove box as an emergency USB lantern in case your car breaks down after the sun sets, or wear it as you bike around town for some night bike riding.
- INCLUDES: The Luminoodle XL Plus is the complete package for your portable lighting needs. The...
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Use this system as camping tent lights, an emergency LED light system,...
- BEAUTIFUL, WIDESPREAD LIGHT: Whether you’re using the universal noodle ties to hang these lights...