5 Best Solar Deer RepellentBy admin on August 20, 2020
Do you live in an area that is filled with wild animals, especially deers who mess with your garden, flower beds, and beautiful yards? It is well established by now that the night time is most favorites for Deers for all their shenanigans. Deers sure do look cute and innocent, but once gotten entry these gorgeous creatures can cause your property a lot of harm like damaging the crops, fencing, garden, etc. You must have installed a sturdy fence to keep them out, but this is not always enough to keep them at a distance as deers are the maestro when it comes to jumping over the fences.
If you are facing this issue, we know how painful it feels to see your preciously developed garden or farm being destroyed. We also know you want to solve this issue but at the same time do not want to cause any harm to deers which can be the consequences of using traps or electrocuting fences or any such extreme measures. To solve this problem, we have brought you a list of the best Deer repellents which are extremely effective in stopping deers from messing with your plants and flowers. Check them out below.
The 5 Best Solar Deer Repellent
1. Univerayo Coyote Deterrent Skunk Deer Repellent Solar
First Deer repellent in the list is – Univerayo Coyote Deterrent Skunk Deer Repellent. It has dual red LED flashing lights which are way more effective than simulating fire or predator eyes to scare away Deers. This deterrent is completely safe and works without causing any bad effects on animals and humans.
The design of this repellent is completely waterproof therefore you can use it even in the areas with heavy rains or with the places with heavy use of water. As it is solar-powered, it can be placed on the outdoor trees, trunks, or walls to get it charged. If you charge it for 5 hours during the day, it will last for 12 hours at night. Check all its pros and cons below.
- This Deer repellent is completely maintenance-free.
- If mounted at the eye level of the animals you’re it can prove to be really effective.
- As it is solar-powered, no external wires or power supply is required which saves you a lot of energy, installation time, and money.
- It needs to get properly charged in the day time or else it may stop working amidst the night.
- The coverage area of the light could have been better which might have made it more effective than it already is.
2. Lycoming Deer Repellent Devices Raccoon Repellent
Scare deers away from your yard by using Lycoming Deer Repellent Device. This repellent is solar-powered which makes it very economical as it requires no external wires or power supply. This light-sensitive repellent shoots constant red bright LED strobe lights that appear like fire to the deers and scare them.
The device is very easy to install and there is almost zero maintenance required. It is designed to be waterproof and moisture-proof and is suitable for all weather conditions. It works perfectly fine even in the most extreme conditions, including severe heat and below zero temperatures. Check its pros and cons below.
- Turns on at dusk and turns off at dawn automatically this makes its operation totally effortless.
- As there is no use of chemicals or toxins in the functioning of this repellent, it is safe for humans, pets, and livestock.
- It is a perfect replica of a home security system for deterring criminals and trespassers to keep your property safe.
- Some of you may find the red light to be too bright and cause inconvenience.
- The flashing of the light is consistent and regular that might make the device obsolete after a while as the Deer may get used to it.
3. PREDATORGUARD Solar Powered Predator Deterrent Light Scares
Keep your home safe from the menace of deers with PREDATORGUARD Solar Powered Predator Deterrent Light. Deers are very smart and normally aware of their surroundings and that is why they only feed in a safe area where they won’t be noticed. This Deer repellent emits a powerful flash of light via twin red LEDs that appear like fire to them.
This phenomenon triggers the flight response in deers and makes them flee the area. As this product is made with the toughest components, it lasts very long with the least amount of maintenance. This solar operated repellent charges itself automatically. Know all the pros and cons of this product below.
- The light on the repellent automatically turns on at night and off in daylight.
- It has an exclusive alternating flashing pattern that ensures animals do not become used to the lights and stay in their boundaries all the time.
- This deer repellent is very easy to set up and use. Once it started functioning, it requires almost zero maintenance.
- In a suburban area or near busy streets, with all the man-made activity going on, the animals might be less sensitive to a product.
- It may not work as efficiently as it normally does in a rainy, wet, or moist condition.
4. DURANOM Ultrasonic Animal Repeller Outdoor
Use DURANOM Ultrasonic Animal Repeller and get rid of the deers who are destroying your beautiful garden patches and yards. This repellent is fully waterproof which makes it work all fine under light rain. This device uses a sound wavelength that humans can’t hear so you don’t have to deal with any intrusive noises.
If you are facing a bigger issue, then this repellent is also equipped with an alarm sound. The repellent has rechargeable batteries and is also enabled with solar charging facilities that help you in saving a lot of energy and money. Read further to know all the pros and cons of this product below. –
- Its military grey color gives it a natural camouflage and keeps it hidden from the deers.
- This repeller creates a blind spot for deers so that they can’t see where the irritating noise is coming from which automatically keeps your space safe from their reach.
- This device is very easy to install and due to no use of chemicals or poisonous substances, it is very safe to use around your children and pets.
- Some may find that it drains the power during the day time and by the time night falls, no more power remains to operate the device.
- The waterproof feature is not up to the mark as little contact with water or moisture can affect the functionality of this Deer repellent.
5. LOMEREY Solar Powered Deer Chaser Light Nocturnal Animal Deterrent Scares
Have complete control of the safety of your garden and yards with LOMEREY Solar Powered Deer Chaser Light. This predator light shoots out dual powerful flashing predator-eye-like red lights at night that frightens the deers and keep them far away from your place. This deer repellent charges automatically during the day and operates the whole night without any interruption.
It is 100% weatherproof and maintenance-free which adds on to its features. Its light sensor enables the device to sense the changing of light and therefore automatically charge and operate according to the increase and decrease in natural light. Read further and learn the pros and cons of this product.
- In the daytime the rechargeable battery built in the device charges using the sunlight through the solar panel.
- It covers quite a good range of areas which makes it a very good return on investment device.
- The device is very sturdy and durable. It is also very easy to install and simple to use.
- The blink rate of the repellent may slow down and get less bright with use as the charging backup of this device might not perform at par.
- Sometimes it may not be able to hold the charging sufficient to keep the lights working throughout the night.
This was your list of best-performing Deer repellents which are among the top products available in the market. These devices will provide you the much-required solution to frighten the deers away from your beloved garden, flower beds, crop patches, yards, and all the places which can get damaged by the nuances of these deers. All you have to do is gauge down the seriousness of your situation and activity of deers in your area and select the perfect device for yourself.