6 Best Mouse Repellent SprayBy admin on April 30, 2020
Tired with the mouse problem at your home and wish to get rid of those little monsters without getting your hands dirty? These notorious creatures can create havoc in your home, garage or shed, and can cause extensive damage if they aren’t dealt with quickly. You sure don’t want to use the means like traps if you want to avoid all the mess and bloodshed they create. In this case, mouse repellent spray is your best go-to option.
We have listed a few mouse repellents for you which are extremely efficient and cause no harm to individuals or pets. A perfect mouse repellent is the one which is active to a proper degree but doesn’t cause damage to the environment it has been used in. It completely depends on the ingredient or method of functionality and preparation of the repellent. Below is a list of some amazing Mouse repellents which work just fine without any bad effects. Check them out now.
6 Best Mouse Repellent Spray
The first mouse repellent in our list is Natural Armor Peppermint Repellent which is made using only natural ingredients making it totally safe for the environment without compromising effectiveness and quality. It is formulated with powerful peppermint essential oils that provide you both indoor and outdoor protection from all types of rodents.
It is designed in a way that it’s super easy to use. Just unseal the bottle, shake and spray and you are all ready to get rid of those nasty mice. Read all the pros and cons of this product below –
- You can spray it anywhere you require and it won’t leave any stains.
- Its smell is powerful on rats but it has no bad odor.
- The bottle offers a good stream for distance and hard to reach areas.
- This product is 100% eco-friendly and contains no chemicals or poison which makes it completely safe to use.
- Once you open the container, it loses its strong odor and consequently it might lessen its effectiveness too.
- If not used carefully, the sprayer loses the pressure too easily making it difficult to use.
- It doesn’t work with equal efficiency on the outside or in an open space, like an attic or garage as it works inside of your home.
Forget all your mice problems with Colton’s Naturals Mice Repellent Spray. This one is made with a high-strength concentration of natural peppermint essential oil which is a natural deterrent for rats, mice and other rodents.
This long-lasting mouse repellent spray has proven itself effective just after a few sprays every few days. This is an all-natural and non-toxic formula that is impactful in one spray and hushes all mice away. And the best part is it is safe to use around pets and children too. Check all the pros and cons below. –
- The smell of this repellent is definitely powerful for rodents but not at all overbearing for humans.
- As it is made with all-natural ingredients, it is very safe to use.
- The formula and the container are designed in a way that is very easy to spray.
- You might find this mouse repellent to be a little slower than expected.
Get rid of all the mice in your home with MDX concepts Pesto Rodent Repellent Pellets. All you have to do is spread a few pellets in the areas where the mice come often or hide. These repellent pellets are negatively charged with the blend of essential oils which helps in repelling the rats.
This is a perfectly natural and organic solution to the mice’s problems keeping pets and humans safe from its effect. These pellets provide long-lasting protection against the mice which is as good as up to a year. Along with this, the pellets are weather resistant which makes them effective in all seasons including rains. Know all its pros and cons below.
- Unlike regular sprays which might vanish or become less effective after a while, these pallets last really long in the indoors and the outdoors too.
- Use as much as you want and these pellets will never leave any oily residue behind.
- As they come in a pallet form, the application part may become a little tricky. You will have to place the product strategically where the rodents visit the most.
- This might be a miss and catch the thing in some cases.
Get rid of those troubling mice and rats in your house with Harris Rodent Repellent Spray which is infused with natural cinnamon and peppermint plant oils. This 20oz spray is long-lasting, safe and comes with a pleasant scent to humans but which is intolerable.
As it is made with plant-based active ingredients, it is fine to use around children too. This quick solution is really effective and long-lasting when it comes to providing protection against mice. Read all the pros and cons of this product below.
- You can use this spray anywhere without any worry as it doesn’t stain or damage the surface it is being used on.
- Even though it is a mouse repellent, it also works as a room freshener, making your house smell refreshingly good.
- You might have to spray this repellent daily or multiple times during the day for better efficiency.
- As you will have to use it more often, the spray doesn’t last very long.
Leave all your mice worries behind with Grandpa Gus’s Mouse Rodent Repellent Spray. This spray comes with natural peppermint oil extracts in it, which makes it very safe to use. This natural formula repels mice in your home as well as around your house.
This mouse repellent contains no harsh chemicals, glue traps, or rat poison and that’s why you can spray it in all the areas of your home without worry. As it is formulated for Mice especially, it repels all types of mice including house mice, field mice, deer mice, etc. Read further to know all the pros and cons of this product. –
- This spray can be used both indoors and outdoors with equal effectiveness.
- Its container is very easy to use even in tricky places like cupboards, vehicles, attics, basements or anywhere mice may be invading your home.
- The smell is nice and it does dissipate so there will never be a problem of strong powerful lingering odor if you are sensitive to it.
- This formula might take a longer time to show its effectiveness.
- The product is a little less long-lasting so you might need more of its quantity.
Put an end to all your mice troubles with Nature’s Mace t Rodent MACE Mouse Repellent. This amazing mouse repellent is adorned with a fresh mint scent which is lovely for humans but hellish for mice.
The spray covers large areas in one use making it a no-no zone for mice visit. The mouse repellent contains no harsh chemicals which make it 100% friendly to use around pets and children too. The quantity required of this spray to terrify those little rodents is very less, so one bottle will last you quite a long time. Read all the pros and cons of this mouse repellent below.
- This spray is very easy to use.
- The repellent comes with a pleasant scent which is also effective in keeping those little rodents out of your space.
- It won’t completely scare away the mice but it will surely discourage them from staying.
- The product isn’t very long-lasting as its effectiveness is lesser which will call for more use.
Here you have all the products you will need to protect your home from mouse problems. Get yourself any of these best suitable mouse repellent sprays and use everywhere you think is the best place to catch those nasty rodents. We are sure these will be extremely helpful for you to get your home back from the messy trap of those mice.