10 Best Nitrile GlovesBy publisher on August 14, 2020
Versatility of rubber gloves has been a game changer in every field of work. But these amazing protective wear fail to work when it comes to harsh conditions that require tougher materials or chemical resistant materials. Here’s where nitrile gloves come to rescue.
Nitrile gloves are made of nitrile, a synthetic copolymer substitute for rubber. It is stronger, resistant to a larger variety of chemicals and is suitable for everyone out there who is allergic to rubber or latex.
So sit back and enjoy this researched list of best nitrile gloves that our dedicated team of researchers has compiled for you to provide you the optimum nitrile gloves suiting your needs.
list of 10 Best Nitrile Gloves
1. AmazonBasics Powder Free Disposable Nitrile Gloves
The AmazonBasics Nitrile Gloves are the most effortless when it comes to use due to the rolled cuff for easy opening, wearing and removal. Their nitrile construction ensures safety for your hands as they protect you from cuts and surface injury. These latex- free gloves are puncture and abrasion resistant and have a powder-free interior. They are perfect for hospital work, cleaning the mess, industrial work, painting and much more. They are disposable and are made for one-time use.
- Textured Cuff
- Durable with strong elasticity
- Powder-Free Construction
- Easy to Dispense
- Size may vary from person to person
2. AMMEX Gloveworks Industrial Green Nitrile Gloves
The 8 mil thick and 9.5 inches long AMMEX Green Nitrile Gloves are highly durable, comfortable to wear, provide utmost protection and are specially designed for heavy-duty jobs such as automotive, plumbing, industrial applications etc.The raised Diamond Texture ensures a strong grip of objects, whether the gloves are wet or dry. The chemical and puncture resistant nitrile construction of the Green Nitrile Gloves shields it from easy wear and tear.
- Excellent Dexterity
- High-visibility Green secures safety
- Raised Diamond Texture provides excellent grip, wet or dry.
- Reverse Textured Inside layer for Ventilation
- Dust-Free Construction
- Some Customers complained few pieces had manufacturer defects.
3. AMMEX X3 Industrial Black Nitrile Gloves
AMMEX X3 Industrial Black Nitrile Gloves are 3 mils thick,9.5 inches long, light weight and have a textured surface which ensures a solid grip either wet or dry. They have excellent elasticity as well as they are puncture-resistant and highly protective against chemicals.The Latex- Free and Powder-free AMMEX X3 Black Nitrile Gloves are suitable for people with sensitive skin as it does not irritate the skin.
- Great Match for light-duty jobs and short-duration uses such as sanitation food service, and more.
- Micro-roughened texture for easy grip
- Chlorinated for easy changing
- Free of Latex and Powder
- High comfort, fit, feel, and dexterity
- Available in S, L ,XL and XXL sizes
- Thinner as compared to heavy duty gloves
4. GlovePlus Industrial Black Nitrile Gloves
With a thickness of 6 mil, GlovePlus Industrial Black Nitrile Gloves are the best when it comes to durability. They have excellent elasticity and are chemical and puncture resistant. The micro-roughened fingertips provide a good grip either wet or dry thus making them suitable for heavy duty uses. The Black Nitrile Gloves also offers a professional look as it hides dirt, grease, and grime due to its Black colour.
- Versatile Mid-weight All purpose glove
- 20% thicker than standard Blue Nitrile gloves
- Polymer Coating helps in easy wear and removal
- Latex-Free and Powder-Free Protection
- Some customers were not satisfied with the size.
- Single use Only
5. MedPride Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves
The 3.5-mil thick, MedPride Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves are non-sterile gloves suitable for people who are constantly slipping on the gloves and slipping off throughout the day. The Latex-free and powder-free protection also ensures comfort for the ones with sensitive skin. The smooth exterior finish with a beaded cuff provides extra durability and the textured fingertips guarantees fine grip when precision is needed for lab work, medical procedures etc.
- Textured fingertips for tactile grip
- Extra durability,
- Puncture-resistant and Chemical-Resistant
- Latex-Free and Powder-free
- They Might be thin for heavy duty uses.
6. ProCure Disposable Nitrile Gloves
The High-Quality ProCure Disposable Nitrile Gloves are the most reliable when it comes to robustness and durability. They are wear and tear resistant and the textured fingertips provide better gripping power both for wet as well as dry objects. With 3 mil thickness, The Latex-free and Powder-free ProCure Disposable Nitrile Gloves are suitable for medical procedures, foodservice use etc.
- Ambidextrous gloves with Enhanced Strength
- Latex-free and Powder-free Protection
- Textured Fingertips for better grip
- Affordable Price
- Too Thin for heavy duty applications.
7. SAS Safety 66519 Raven Powder-Free Disposable Black Nitrile 6 Mil Gloves
The Powder-free, SAS Safety Disposable Black Nitrile Gloves are 6 mil thick are versatile sets of gloves with optimum durability. They are abrasion and puncture-resistant and have beaded cuffs that ensure easy slip on and slip off. The textured fingertips provide great grip and the latex-free feature of The SAS Black Nitrile Gloves ensures protection against latex allergies to people with sensitive skin.
- The 6-mil nitrile material offers dexterity and support.
- Powder-free and Latex-free exam grade gloves
- Textured for enhanced grip.
- Beaded Cuff and Ambidextrous
- Some customers were not satisfied with the glove size
8. Nitrile Exam Gloves
The Nitrile Exam Gloves from The Safety Zone are non-allergenic sets of gloves which provide excellent hand and personal protection. They are greatly textured to provide consistent grip on glassware, instruments and tools and are ambidextrous. The rolled cuff ensures easy wear and removal. These chemical-resistant and puncture-resistant Nitrile Exam Gloves are suitable for basic medical purposes, lab work, painting, food services and much more.
- Non-allergenic and Non-Irritating set of Nitrile Gloves
- Puncture and Chemical-Resistant
- Rolled Cuff for easy slip on and slip off.
- Ambidextrous(fits both right or left hand)
- Finely Textured for better gripping power
- Powder-Free and Latex-free protection
- Thin for heavy-duty applications
9. Maxiflex 34-874 Ultimate Nitrile Grip Work Gloves
Maxiflex 34-874 Ultimate Nitrile Grip Work Gloves comes with complete breath-ability because of its micro-foam nitrile material.They are abrasion-resistant and have amazing gripping power as the nitrile coating is compatible even with light oils. The Knit Wrist feature of the Maxiflex 34-874 Nitrile Work Gloves also prevents the dust and debris from entering the glove.
- Textured Fingertips for Excellent Grip
- Enhanced Comfort and Easy Fit
- Breathable Nitrile Work Gloves
- Some customers were annoyed as the cuffs tended to roll up on themselves.
- Not Waterproof.
10. Adenna DLG676 Black Nitrile Powder Free Exam Gloves:
The best of the best Adenna DLG676 Black Nitrile Gloves are 9 mil thick and most suitable for mid to heavier duty applications.These gloves are highly durable, resistant to wear and tear, and provide utmost comfort. The 100% Latex and rubber free protection and chemical resistance makes it a perfect fit for users with sensitive skin.
- Hard-wearing 9 mil thick Nitrile Gloves.
- Great for mid to heavy mechanics and industrial applications.
- Comfortable fit; more softer and stretchy than other 5 mil or 6 mil nitrile gloves.
- The black coloring hides dirt, stains, grease, and oil during use.
- Textured Fingertips for Superior Grip.
- Some Users experienced sizing issues.
Nitrile gloves are a safe and convenient safety gear that has found its place in every field due to its versatility. They have proven to be useful everywhere, from your kitchen garden to the largest factories.
Did you find your set of gloves in this list?
Share your experiences in the comments.