10 Best CPAP Pillow For Side SleeperBy publisher on November 22, 2020
Are you having difficulty sleeping? Do you sleep for enough hours required but wake up feeling tired due to interrupted sleep? Are you a side sleeper that causes sleep problems? Side sleepers require extra pressure relief for their necks and shoulders for better sleep. If you are a side sleeper or have sleep apnea it is essential to open your airway so you can breathe better at night.
If you have any of these issues, you need enhanced comfort and adjustment options as per the requirement in your pillows so that you can get a sound sleep. A proper CPAP pillow can solve your problems and bless you with a good night’s sleep that you most desire!
The 10 Best CPAP Pillow For Side Sleeper
1. EnduriMed Large CPAP Comfort Pillow
Breathe easy and rest comfortably with EnduriMed CPAP Pillow which is made from high-quality memory foam with a unique contour design. This CPAP Pillow reduces mask pressure and air leaks and provides you with comfort and support. It is designed in a way that it goes with any facial mask, nasal mask, or tubing. With this pillow, you can move freely and breathe easier throughout the night. Check its detailed features below-
- As this pillow is made of high-quality memory foam and has pressure-free mask zones you can comfortably sleep on your back, side, or stomach.
- Due to the dual-density design, it easily accommodates large and small sleepers and creates the best contour pillow so you can rest your face and head comfortably
- This CPAP pillow provides you a sleep airflow support and its 2 levels of thickness make sure that you get the optimal comfort.
- One Size Fits All – Large Or Small – Back Sleepers, Side Sleepers, & Stomach Sleepers Will Sleep Better Than Ever!
- You don’t need to constantly stuff and re-fill your pillow as this one comes ready to use so you can breathe easier.
2. Contour CPAPMax 2.0 Pillow for Sleeping with CPAP Machine
Sleep like a baby with Contour CPAPMax 2.0 Pillow which is perfect for side sleepers. This pillow features a concave memory foam center that provides a support center for any sleeping position. This allows you to sleep comfortably with its features designed especially for nightly CPAP Therapy users. This dual-sided pillow can help you get better sleep and refreshed mornings. Read further to know its detailed characteristics
- CPAPMax Pillow is the ideal solution as it provides pressure-free zones that allow your CPAP mask to rest freely promoting a proper airflow.
- This pillow is ergonomically designed to contour to you that give you proper sleeping alignment and better sleep.
- It has a concave center that cradles your head and its cutout for the shoulders allows you to lie in a neutral sleeping position without straining your head or neck.
- This CPAP pillow also provides you extended hose tether that allows your hose to move with you throughout the night without pulling or tugging on your mask.
3. MARS WELLNESS CPAP Pillow for Side and Stomach Sleepers
Get yourself a Mars Wellness Pillow and improve your quality of sleep! This CPAP Pillow comes with a pillowcase and it is designed for CPAP and BIPAP users. This specially designed pillow has a more cushioned and supportive molded foam base and a dual fabric design. It is designed with a silky, quilted material so that your CPAP mask and shoulders easily rest. They have made this pillow in a way that it prevents red marks and pressure sores. Read on and learn more about this product
- Mars wellness pillow prevents mask leakage and improves the effectiveness of the therapy.
- No matter if you are a side, back, or stomach sleepers, this pillow makes sure that you get maximum comfort while sleeping.
- It helps you get the perfect sleep by reducing face and nasal mask pressure and air leaks.
- This pillow is soft enough to provide you instant comfort and also firm enough to give you neck and spine alignment.
- This CPAP pillow can provide sleep comfort for all CPAP, BiPAP, APAP machine users, as its one size fits all.
4. TruContour CPAP Pillow for Side Sleepers
Get yourself a TruContour CPAP Pillow and wake up refreshed and energized! These pillows are specially developed for side and back sleepers. This one has softer foam for better comfort and mask pressure relief. You can also adjust the height of these pillows from 2 to 5 inches which increases the possibility of finding the most comfortable position for individual sleep posture, head shape, and mask design. Learn more about these pillows below
- These pillows have innovative cut-out areas on each side of the pillow that reduces pressure on the CPAP mask when side sleeping.
- Its soft medical-grade memory foam provides greater comfort and support while sleeping.
- These pillows are soft, removable, machine washable. Both the pillow and a cover are hypoallergenic, dust resistant, and microbe-resistant
- With this pillow, you won’t experience any discomfort, mask leaks or poor sleep quality. Ideal for APAP
5. Xtra-Comfort Firm CPAP Pillow For Side Sleeper
Here comes Xtra-Comfort Firm CPAP Pillow so that you can start enjoying better sleep. This pillow is developed with premium quality foam that supports the neck and head. With its ergonomically designed cutaways, you will feel relief from the pressure on your mask, mask leaks and noise. This pillow is one of the best for side sleepers as it ensures proper spinal alignment and reduces the tension in the back. Read further and know more about this CPAP pillow
- Xtra-Comfort pillow has a concave center and a crescent cut out for the shoulder which provides better alignment.
- This pillow is designed for maximum comfort of the user and reduces muscle stiffness, tension headaches, back and neck pain.
- Its side cutouts reduce the mask pressure and improve overall sleep quality.
- This hypoallergenic CPAP pillow has a removable cover that can be easily washed in a machine.
6. Scandvia CPAP Pillows for Side Sleepers
Scandvia CPAP Pillows are among the best options to get you a proper rest at night.
The best CPAP supplies allow you to achieve a better night’s sleep! Regular use of a CPAP machine can become difficult if you are uncomfortable and can’t sleep on your side. Scandvia CPAP pillow accommodates your CPAP mask headgear and places your pelvis in such a position that you sleep comfortably on your side. Learn more about this product below
- This contour CPAP pillow helps you improve airway alignment and reduces mask leaks providing you a better sleep.
- It is designed in a way that supports your neck and spine in comfortable alignment throughout the night.
- Its memory foam is developed to fit the mask and your head for maximum comfort.
- You can prevent air leaks and red marks caused by the CPAP mask if you use this pillow.
7. RemZzzs Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Liners
Have super comfortable and uninterrupted sleep with RemZzzs Nasal Pillow. Here are the liners designed especially for this pillow. This is designed to work as a barrier between your skin and your mask. Due to this, it prevents red marks and other discomfort caused by your CPAP mask. While making these liners naturally absorbent fibers were used that keep the cushion away from oil and moisture which saves you a lot of cleaning time. Read all its benefits below
- These liners help you sleep comfortably by reducing the sleep disruptions and discomfort caused by the CPAP machine.
- These CPAP liners are very soft, breathable, and also absorbs facial oils and moisture resulting in the prevention of blisters, pressure marks, and skin irritations.
- These eliminate noisy air leaks and give you a comfortable uninterrupted sleep.
- These mask liners go between your mask and your skin and help to comfortably hold your mask in place throughout the night.
8. Blue Chip Medical Products CPAP-arc Ultra Soft Pillow
Here is one more amazing addition to the list of CPAP pillows – Blue Chip Ultra Soft Pillow! This pillow is the perfect combination of comfort and convenience. The material used in the making of these pillows is healthy, resilient, effective and incredibly comfortable. This pillow is designed with one of a kind contoured cut-out design that allows the CPAP mask and hose to move without any restriction resulting in a sound, happy sleep! Read on and know more about these CPAP pillows below
- Blue Chip pillow promotes comfort and alleviates the discomfort of sleeping on one side.
- This uniquely designed CPAP pillow provides you a proper neck and spine alignment irrespective of your size, sleeping posture, and position.
- This also helps you prevent mask leakage, soreness, and red marks which come along with the use of CPAP therapy machines.
- These pillows are made with the optimal quality material that is odor-free, hypo-allergenic and medical-grade fiber.
9. Funwill CPAP Pillow – Memory Foam Contour Design
Sleep better and faster with Funwill CPAP Pillow. This pain relief orthopedic pillow is made of high-quality memory foam. This material keeps the pillow hard enough to cradle your head to and soft enough to alleviate your neck and shoulder. It is designed to eliminate pain or stiffness and stop numbness that might cause due to side sleeping habits. It has a slope that keeps your head from rolling out of a stable position and gives you a more comfortable sleep. Read below to know more of its qualities
- This pillow is made such that it provides complete alignment to your neck and the rest of the body.
- This is made of 60 density high-quality memory foam which also features temperature sensing and makes the pillow fit into your neck perfectly.
- Funwill pillow comes with a pillowcase that is removable and washable. It has a breathable surface which ensures air circulation for more efficiency.
- This pillow works best for the people who sit all day or who have a chronic cervical vertebra issue.
10. Core Products Fiber CPAP Pillow
Last but not the least in the list is Core Products Fiber CPAP Pillow! This pillow is mainly designed for CPAP users to eliminate issues like pressure point soreness and mask leaks from pillow interference. This pillow works fine with all types of nasal, full face or nasal pillows style masks. People might require sleeping on their side due to many reasons like the application of oral or dental appliances, chronic pain, pregnancy, etc. This pillow is a perfect solution for their sleeping issues. Read further and know more about this product
- Core Products Fiber CPAP pillow is developed with quilted side panels which create a distinct edge, allowing the mask to be placed comfortably over the side of the pillow.
- It has that unique shape that easily accommodates CPAP masks, hoses, and headgear without causing any discomfort to the sleeper.
- This pillow also helps in eliminating mask leaks and pressure point soreness that can be caused due to regular use of a CPAP machine.
- This unique pillow is one of the best options for side sleepers as it accommodates both left and right side sleepers.
Features of CPAP Pillows- Buying Guide
CPAP pillow is a specially designed bed pillow that comes in a different size, shape, and texture. Unlike other CPAP equipment, CPAP pillows are specially designed for side sleepers. Cut-outs are the most significant features of a CPAP pillow. These cut-outs allow the user to adjust their pillow along with their CPAP mask.
So, before you decide on the final CPAP pillow to get, you should know some basic characteristics of it. These are as below
- CPAP pillows normally have curved bottom for the sleeper’s shoulders, so that sleepers’ neck and shoulder will stay in alignment.
- The cutouts on both sides of the CPAP pillow allow huge comfort to the side sleepers or those who switch sides throughout the night.
- Some CPAP pillows come with a hose stabilizer that helps in reducing pulls and pressure on your mask throughout the night.
- Often, the CPAP pillows have a slight dip in the middle of it. This allows a proper alignment of the neck.
- CPAP pillows are always made of a material that offers additional head and neck support.
What is a CPAP Pillow?
A CPAP pillow is a bed pillow used by the ones who face sleeping issues like side sleeping, snoring, sleep apnea and have to use CPAP machines to cure these problems. Being different in shape and size from the regular pillow, cut-outs are the main feature of CPAP pillows that stand out. These cut-outs are normally on two sides and sometimes can be on all four. These allow the user to adjust their pillow along with their CPAP mask and tubing and sleeping position.
How Does a CPAP Pillow Work?
Working with the CPAP pillow is very simple yet effective. The cut-out sections of a CPAP pillow keeps the mask exhalation ports open. This eliminates the possibility of seal disruption of the CPAP mask. With CPAP pillow you can move around while sleeping without worrying about the mask leak or ports. Also, the CPAP pillows are usually made of memory foam that helps in supporting the head and neck in proper alignment.
What Does a CPAP Pillow Look Like?
CPAP pillows are often irregular in shape. These have a curved bottom and cutouts on both sides. Some of them also have a hose stabilizer that reduces pressure on your mask. Typically the CPAP pillows have a slight dip in the middle of it and are made of memory foam material.
Once you start using a CPAP pillow, the relief from symptoms of sleep apnea and other issues related to sleep are very immediate and noticeable. You start to sleep better and wake up refreshed. There are plenty of options to buy from when it comes to CPAP pillows. So, to make this decision easier for you, we have come with the top 10 CPAP pillows’ list for you. Read on to decide which one is your best match!